The ability to configure the Country Select screen is available on paid plans. If you're on the free plan and want to upgrade, reach out to email@example.com.
The Country Select screen may be part of your identity verification flow.
For example, if you use Government ID Verification in your flow, you may use a Country Select screen at the start of your flow to communicate which countries you accept IDs from, and to collect a data point that helps you understand what users submit.
You can configure which countries appear as options on the Country Select screen.
To configure the country options on your Country Select screen, follow these steps:
- In the Persona Dashboard, navigate to Inquiries > Template. Select a template that uses a Country Select screen.
- In the upper corner of the Flow Editor, click Configure.
- Find the section named Country select options.
- Edit or remove countries from the list.
- In the upper corner of the Flow Editor, click Save.