Creating your Workflows
You can create a Workflow by going to the Workflows section of your Dashboard.
- On the top right side of the Workflows page, click the "Add new workflow" button.
- Name your Workflow.
- Select an event that will trigger the Workflow.
- Add a new route (each route is an if/then condition) and name your new route.
- Select "If inquiry" and add one or more IF condition(s) (e.g. list_match contains).
- If you do select more than one IF condition in the same route, please note that all conditions will have to be met in order for the route to be matched.
- Select "Then" and add your desired action (e.g. decline).
- If needed, add additional routes (repeat steps 4-6).Save draft and publish your Workflow. A published Workflow is not yet active but allows your teammates to check and edit the Workflow. You can stage a rollout from a published version (see below for more info).
- When you're ready to start running your Workflow, press the Activate button.
In order to make sure your Workflows operate as expected, users can leverage Rollouts, Output Step, and Runs to administer their testing and auditing efforts.