A case template is created based on the reason for the case and is customizable to your team's needs. You'll chose a specific name for the case template, which will help your team members more clearly view cases that are for their specific job function.
Let's say your organization has a KYC team, and a fraud team who are both reviewing Persona inquiries for various reasons. Case templates allows you to define the reason for case creation inside the workflows (i.e. if the individual is under 18, then create a case for KYC review) and name the case based on the case type. That way, when someone from your KYC team logs into Persona, they can filter for the KYC case type so that they'll see only cases named KYC.
Customizing Your Case Template
In the Cases tab on the Dashboard, you'll see a case template section. When you navigate into the Case template section you're able to create a new Case template. Here you'll name the Case template (the name should be relevant to the reason for review), select the case assignment policy, configure the case layout, and select the notification policy.
Case Layout Editor
In the Case template section of the dashboard, you'll find a card that is called Case Layouts. This is where you can configure the view that you see on a per case basis. You can change the Case Layout by clicking the edit section on the layout card.
When you click edit, you will notice a list of all the possible pieces of information that you can associate with your case - these pieces of information come from the Workflows that are built to create the Case in the first place. You can use the right hand toggle per option to turn on or off these pieces of information on the case view. You can use the left hand applet to drag and drop the pieces of information in the order you'd like to see them.
Below is a list of the items that you'll see when you click edit for your Case template layout.
- Inquiry: View an overview of information required for review - recommend keeping this on for all use cases
- Tags: View tags for review - recommend keeping in this on if your organization uses tags
- Location: View a map of collected locations from devices, residences, and/or reports
- Devices: View a list of devices related to this case
- Verification: Database - View any Database verifications related to this case
- Verification: Document - View any Document verifications related to this case
- Verification: Email - View any Email verifications related to this case
- Verification: Government ID - View any Government ID verifications related to this case
- Verification: Phone Number - View any Phone Number verifications related to this case
- Verification: Selfie - View any Selfie verifications related to this case
- Report: Address Lookup - View any Address Lookup reports related to this case
- Report: Adverse Media - View any Adverse Media reports related to this case
- Report: Email Risk - View any Email Risk reports related to this case
- Report: Watchlist - View any Watchlist reports related to this case
- Report: Phone Risk - View any Phone Risk reports related to this case
- Report: Profile - View any Profile reports related to this case
- Report: Social Media - View any Social Media reports related to this case
Once you've toggled on/off the appropriate fields, select "confirm" and this will bring you back to the Case Template page.
You'll now notice the Case Layout Modules will match what you've toggled on and off. Within each module will be additional attributes that you can toggle on and off based on your reason for review. If you're reviewing cases and you find that a particular field within a selected module is not a necessary field for review, this is where you come to toggle it off.
Next, if everything looks good, you'll need to ensure that you save the changes you've made before navigating out of the Case Template page. Once you change the view of the Case template, moving forward, all Cases created on that template will have this new view in the order that you've selected.
Case Assignment Policy
Within your case template set up you can select the assignment policy for the cases. You have several assignment policy options:
- Inquiry Creator = Cases created from this template will be assigned to the user who created the inquiry via the Dashboard.
- Round Robin = Cases created from this template will be assigned in a round robin fashion to the selected group of users. You'll be able to select the specific users in a drop down box. Please note that a user needs to be added to the Persona dashboard in order to receive a case assignment.
- Fewest Cases = Cases created from this template will be assigned to the user from the selected group with the fewest open cases. Again, you're able to select the specific users in a dropdown box.
Similar to case assignment policy, within your case template set-up, you can set up notifications for when cases are created. If you'd like multiple people to receive the notification, simply add their email addresses into the notification bar and they'll receive notifications when a case associated with this template is created.