What is it?
You can manually create reports in bulk by uploading a CSV of names, phone numbers, and other identifiers. You might want to do this if you have a list of records you want to run reports for (like a random audit) but don't want to run each record individually.
How to bulk create a report
The process for bulk creating a report is simple. Start by logging into your dashboard via www.withpersona.com. Then:
- Click on ‘+Create Report’ on the upper right hand corner of the Reports page.
- Click on ‘Upload CSV’ and select the template of the report you would like to run.
- Download the CSV template, and add the records you would like to run a report for into the template.
- Upload the completed and saved CSV by dragging and dropping into the uploader or selecting it from your file explorer.
For a successful upload, make sure that:
- The headers match exactly. Please do not change, add, remove, or move the header names.
- Each record contains the required inputs (if there are more than one).
- Your CSV contains no more than 10,000 rows.
If you would like to bulk create reports for more than 10,000 rows, break them out into multiple smaller CSVs that meet the size requirement. Then, you can upload the smaller CSVs through the upload process.
If you don’t see the option to create a manual report (the '+Create Report' button) from the Reports page and would like to enable this feature, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email us at email@example.com.