The status of a Database Verification indicates whether it's just starting, being processed, or has a result.
- Initiated: The starting status.
- Submitted: The required fields have been submitted to the Database Verification, and are saved in the Persona system. Results are processing.
- Passed: The Database Verification passed, according to the configured Verification checks.
- Failed: The Database Verification failed, according to the configured Verification checks.
- Canceled: The Database Verification was submitted, but did not complete. No result was determined.
See Database Verification settings to learn about the configurations that determine whether a Database Verification passes or fails.