What is the In-Flow Support Form?
The In-Flow Support Form is a widget that prompts an individual to submit a Support Ticket if they run into a problem - this will be routed to any e-mail that you provide. Enabling the In-Flow Support Form is a great way to offer last-mile support to individuals who have trouble completing their verification.
When does the Support Form Appear?
The Support Form appears in 2 situations:
- If the individual submits a photo, document or form response that cannot be verified, a Help Button appears on the bottom right hand side of the screen that leads to the Support Form.
- If the individual fails 5 attempts at the same type of verification (e.g. 5 attempts at verifying their Driver's License), they will be automatically directed to the Support Form.
What will individuals see?
If enabled, individuals will see a Help button in the following situations:
- the individual submits a photo that cannot be verified
- the individual submits a document that cannot be verified
- the individual submits responses to a form-question that cannot be verified
In each case, the individual has the option to click the Help button that appears on the bottom right-hand side of your template.
The Help button leads the individual to the Support Form.
In addition to the Help Button, individuals will be automatically directed to the Support Form after they fail 5 attempts at the same type of verification.
In each case, when the individual fills out the Support Form and click "Send," a message is sent to the support e-mail that you provided. The e-mail will include the Inquiry ID, Reference ID, sender's name and e-mail, and their message. It will be sent from Support@withpersona.com.
How do I enable the In-Flow Support Form?
You can enable the In-Flow Support Form by going to the Support Tickets section of your Dashboard.
By default, the support widget is disabled. Once enabled, you will be prompted to provide a support e-mail. Support tickets from individuals will be directed to this e-mail.
Once you enable the support widget, you can also send a test e-mail.
What if my team needs help addressing the individual's issue?
It's important to us that your team is supported when resolving your user's issues. Your team can reach out to us via our own contact support form for questions related to support tickets.
You can find this contact form in the Dashboard or navigate to it through Help —> Send Feedback