Why create a list?
Lists are a great way to automate the process of tracking or flagging repeat information across inquiries. In the example above, instead of manually tracking instances of suspicious or fraudulent IP addresses, you can easily see when a new inquiry matches one on the Blocked IP Addresses list and quickly decline that same bad actor from verifying again.
You can also automate actions or decisions for inquiries matching a List by using Workflows. For example, you can set up a Workflow that automatically declines inquiries where the IP address matches against your Blocked IP Addresses list.
How do I create a List?
- Go to the Lists page in your Dashboard.
- On the top right-hand side, select the Add new list button. Add the name of your list and choose your list type.
- After you've named your list and selected the list type, select "Add list" and you will see the list on your Lists page. (Can we say list any more times in this sentence?)
- From the lists page, select your list and add information to that list. For example, you can add a list of IP addresses to your Blocked IP Address list.
- After you've added information to your list, you can filter for all inquiries that match the list in the Inquiries page.
- If an inquiry matches the list, this will also show up as a risk signal on the inquiry details page — letting you quickly see the matches and make decisions based on this information.