In order to edit an existing user’s role through the Persona Dashboard, please first log in to the dashboard, here.
- Once on the dashboard, using the left hand side bar navigate down to the teams section and select Users.
- You’ll then see the list of Users that are currently given access to the Persona dashboard. On the right hand side next to each user, you’ll notice three little dots.
- Click these three dots and a drop down menu will pop up that gives you three options:
- Edit Role - this will allow you to update the user’s role. Select the desired role, and then press save. The user will immediately have updated permissions based on their new role!
- Issue Recovery Code - this will issue a recovery code to this user to help them log back into their Persona dashboard if they were blocked out.
- Deactivate user - this will revoke this user’s access to the Persona dashboard and they will no longer be allowed to login using this email and their designated password.