In order to review or edit permissions for an existing role through the Persona Dashboard, please first log in to the dashboard, here.
- Once on the dashboard, using the left hand side bar navigate down to the Teams section and select Roles.
- Click into a role to view and edit the Preferences and Permissions for each user with that role.
- The Preferences section allows you to edit what a user sees in the left side navigation bar, and is organized by section. Select desired items to allow users to see sections and features with that section; deselect items you do not want users to have access to within the navigation bar.
- The Permissions section allows you to edit what the user can access. Each permission is categorized by type and includes a name and description. Select items you want users within the role to have access to; deselect items you do not want users within the role to have access to.
- The Info section allows you to edit the role name as well as the description.
- The Active Users section lists all the names of users assigned to the role you are viewing.